ABOUT ME


A STORY ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY
(By: Muhammad Ibrahim Aziz, X Science 7)

    Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.. Hello everyone! Let me introduce my self. My Name is Muhammad Ibrahim Aziz but you can call me Ibrahim. I was born in Bandung 17th of October 2001 so right now I’m 15 years old. I live at Gegerkalong Girang street number 35 Bandung.  Now I’m study at SMAN 3 Bandung at X grade, Science 7. My house is not too far from school, it’s about 30 minutes away by public transportation.

        I am the youngest children of my parents. My Mother’s name is Hj. Herlina Erwin. She was born in Palembang 13th of March 1968. She is a housewife. She always giving love to all of her children. If I feeling down, She always be there to supports and guides me to the right way. My Father’s name is H. Acep Erwin. He was born in Bandung 9th of November 1957. He is still working at Saudi Arabia as an employee of Aramco, an oil and mining company. He is a religious person, He always teaches us about religion and tells us to become a person who always do the best at every step in our life.

I have four siblings, one brother and three sisters. My brother is the oldest among the others. His name is Andi Muadz Muhammad Erwin. He was born in Pekan Baru 28th of January 1990. He has married with Mariam Muslimah and has two sons. Now he works in Chevron Duri Riau and lives with his little family there. The second one is my sister. Her name is Andi Ilmi Sugiharti. She was born in Bandung 30th of May 1991, so She is 26 years old now. She has married with Ngadiman Karomat. He works at Mabes Polri in Jakarta. They have two children, a son and a daughter. The third one’s name is Syifa Fitrah Qanaah, She was born in Bandung 7th of March 1993. She was graduated from Institut Teknologi Bandung as a Pharmacist last year. And now She works at Kimia Farma Plant Industry in Bandung. The fourth one’s name is Hanifah Azizah Fallah. The differences of her age and mine are 7 years, She was born in Bandung 18th of January 1995. She study at Telkom University and learn to become a professional fashion designer in the future. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

short story